Washington County Minnesota Arrest Records
Are Arrest Records Public in Washington County, Minnesota?
Yes, arrest records are public in Washington County, Minnesota. According to the public record act, these records are available for public request from various government agencies, including the Washington County Court, local Police Department, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Arrest records contain an individual's criminal history record, including arrests, arrest searches, inquiries, warrants, reports, logs, and mug shots.
How to Find Arrest Records in Washington County, Minnesota in 2023
To obtain arrest records in Washington County, Minnesota, you can start by visiting the official website of the Washington County Sheriff's Office. They provide a warrant search tool that allows you to search for arrest warrants by the first or last name of the accused. The website link for the Washington County Sheriff's Office Warrant Search is here. This online search tool makes it convenient for individuals to access arrest records from the comfort of their own homes.
Police Departments in Washington County, Minnesota
- Washington County Sheriff's Office: 15015 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN 55082
- Cottage Grove Police Department: 12800 Ravine Pkwy S, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
- Forest Lake Police Department: 210 N Lake St, Forest Lake, MN 55025
- Oakdale Police Department: 1584 Hadley Ave N, Oakdale, MN 55128
- Lake Elmo Police Department: 3800 Laverne Ave N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
- Woodbury Public Safety Department: 2100 Radio Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125
- Stillwater Police Department: 216 N 4th St, Stillwater, MN 55082
- Mahtomedi Police Department: 600 Stillwater Rd, Mahtomedi, MN 55115
- Hugo Police Department: 14669 Fitzgerald Ave N, Hugo, MN 55038
- Newport Police Department: 596 7th Ave, Newport, MN 55055